From the Mobile Diseño team we would like to inform the user that if he browses this website or uses any of the services we offer through it, he acquires the condition of user from the first moment and, therefore, these rules constitute a contract between Mobile Diseño and the user regarding the use of this website, its links and any downloadable found on it, as established by the applicable regulations on information society services and electronic commerce (Law 34/2002 LSSI -EC).
- The user declares to have read, understood and understood what is stated here.
- The user agrees to respect the obligations and rules contained in this website.
- The user, in the terms set forth in the “Privacy and Data Protection Policy”, declares to have been informed of their rights.
- The user declares that all the information provided is true and exact, without limitations, reservations or falsehoods; being solely responsible for erroneous, false or inaccurate statements.
IDENTITY AND OWNER OF THE WEB
Mobile Diseño is the title holder, owner and manager of the website www.mobiledis.com. Due to a commitment to transparency and our users, we provide the tax and contact information of Mobile Diseño:
C/ Leonardo Da Vinci, 18
CP 41902, Seville.
The Mobile Diseño website offers users, in addition to access to the website, a payment platform for disbursing the amount of the courses offered on it.
For the Mobile Diseño team, it is essential that you know and understand some basic terminology that we will use in our legal texts:
- Contents: Texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, downloadable of any kind, expressions and information belonging to Mobile Diseño or third parties to which the User may have access through the Web.
- Cookies: These are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each User so that the server remembers it. Said information will be read only by the server that implemented it.
- Services: Set of services offered by the Web either directly through it or for information.
- Web: Internet site accessible at the address https://mobiledis.com
- Owner: Person (physical or legal) who owns or is responsible for the Web
- User: Anyone who browses the web.
As we have already been announcing, what is contained in this legal notice and conditions of use, has a legal figure of CONTRACT and therefore supposes an obligation between the parties (Mobile Design and user).
Browsing this website attributes, from the beginning, the condition of user and this will be considered a free, specific, informed and unequivocal acceptance. We take this opportunity to remind you that if you decide not to accept these conditions, you must refrain from using the web or any link or content that this page redirects.
You can trust the legality of this website. In compliance with European standards and quality standards in relation to consumers, all Mobile Diseño legal texts have been drafted by professional experts in law.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The website www.mobiledis.com, the pages it includes and the information or elements contained therein, hereinafter the CONTENT, are protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, of which Mobile Diseño is the owner and/or holds license or express authorization for their use and public communication by the legitimate third-party owners of the same for their inclusion on this website.
Specifically, the user is not authorized to proceed with the reproduction, total or partial reinterpretation, use, exploitation, distribution, alteration, dissemination, sale, for commercial purposes of the contents of this website without the prior express authorization of Mobile Diseño.
Any use not previously authorized will be considered a serious breach of intellectual or industrial property rights, and compensation may be claimed in this regard.
- LIMITS ON THE USE OF WEB CONTENT
Mobile Diseño authorizes the user to view the content of this website, as well as to make private reproductions, as long as the elements are intended solely for personal use, expressly prohibiting any type of use of the CONTENT of the website for professional use and/or economic.
The private reproductions of the content will not be legitimized as long as they attend to rights related to industrial property, either of the Owner or of a third party, or require the exercise of some type of economic consideration or not.
The user is obliged to use the service and the contents diligently and correctly, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and these terms and conditions.
Mobile Diseño expressly prohibits carrying out illegal activities or activities that constitute a crime, that violate the rights of third parties or that violate any norm of the legal system. If this prohibition is not complied with and as long as Mobile Diseño is aware of it, the pertinent legal mechanisms will be followed to cease and/or claim the damages caused.
In no case shall it be understood that any authorization or license is granted, or that said rights are waived, transferred, transferred, in whole or in part, or that any right or expectation of rights is conferred without the prior, explicit and written consent of part of Mobile Diseño and/or its administrators or representatives.
- LINKS POLICY ON THIS WEBSITE.
LINKS POSTED ON THE WEB.
This website may contain links to other websites or mention other cooperative websites, for which the owners will be responsible.
Mobile Diseño is not responsible in any way for the problems or violations of rights that the websites owned by sites may cause with respect to the user.
Mobile Diseño does not recommend, promote or identify itself, nor does it guarantee, represent, sponsor, or endorse any website linked or owned by third parties that may be commercially named by users. Mobile Diseño is not aware of the contents and services of the linked sites or third parties that appear on our website and, therefore, is not responsible directly or indirectly for damages of any kind caused by the content and/or services of the webs links or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to this website.
The Mobile Diseño team appreciates that in the event that the user considers that there is a Web link with illegal or inappropriate content, he communicates it to the email address info(at)mobiledis.com committing us to the elimination of the content, or the link, as soon as possible, without in any case being able to derive responsibility for Mobile Diseño.
4. RULES OF USE, RIGHTS AND LIABILITY EXCLUSIONS
A. RIGHTS OF THE USER. All web visitors, by the mere fact of acquiring the status of user and browsing the web, hold the following rights:
- You have the right to have clear, concise and up-to-date information about the services offered and their commercial impact.
- You have the right to know the expenses associated with contracting the service before contracting it.
- You have the right not to provide personal data that is not necessary for the operation in question.
- You have the right to the protection of your personal data.
- You have the right to be informed about the purpose and subsequent uses of personal data collected. And that this information is understandable by the general public
- You have the right to receive personalized attention by other ways than email, in accordance with your rights. In the event that the attention is related to service or commercial information, you must abide by the customer service hours.
- You have the right to be informed of the receipt of commercial information or advertising and to freely give your consent.
- You have the right to be informed of the use and purpose of cookies or other data storage devices, if any. For more information about it, we recommend going to the “Cookies Policy” link.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER AND BREACH OF THE CONDITIONS OF THE USER.
As a user, you agree to make appropriate use of the contents, services and tools that are accessible through this website, subject to the Law, morality and public order as well as these Conditions of Use, respecting at all times to other users of it.
For this reason, it expressly agrees to hold Mobile Diseño harmless from any liability to any person that may arise from improper use of the Web Content on its part, either with respect to the Conditions of Use or with the law.
In the event of total or partial breach by the user of these Conditions of Use, Mobile Diseño will have the right to deny access to www.mobiledis.com without the need for prior notice to the user and to claim, if deemed appropriate, the damages caused by breach.
C. AUTHORIZATIONS AND THEIR CONDITIONS.
As a user, you must respect the theme and dynamics of the web, making appropriate use of the services and contents, especially: Mobile Diseño authorizes you to view, download and print the Content of the WEB always under the following CONDITIONS:
- You must do so solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You must not disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content, without the authorization of the holders of the intellectual and industrial property rights, which may fall on such information, element or content; nor information, element or content that violates the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally and in international treaties; nor that it constitutes illegal or unfair advertising, nor that it supposes a violation of the secrecy of communications and the legislation of personal data, nor photographs or any other type of representation or image of minors;
- You must not introduce or disseminate any false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in a way that misleads or may mislead other users who receive the information;
- Not disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic content or propaganda, in support of terrorism or that violates human rights;
- You should not use this website to send unsolicited or expressly consented advertising;
- You must not impersonate other users;
- You must not use the Content of the web to carry out illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities;
- You must not modify the Content of the Website;
- You must not remove or modify any mention or notice regarding the ownership of copyrights, trademarks, or any other provision on intellectual property included in the Web Content.
The user undertakes to hold Mobile Diseño harmless from any possible claim, fine, penalty or sanction that may be forced to bear as a result of breach by the User of the aforementioned rules of use; reserving, in addition, the right to request compensation for damages that, where appropriate, corresponds.
Mobile Diseño cannot guarantee the proper functioning of its website and the payment platform at www.mobiledis.com, since they may be prevented by circumstances beyond the control of the Mobile Diseño team.
Specifically, it does not assume any responsibility for damages, harms, losses, claims or expenses, produced by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections, caused by errors in the telecommunications lines and networks or by any other external cause.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malware of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- For not meeting the expectations of users in relation to the website and/or its benefits or contents.
Specifically, and without limitation, Mobile Diseño will not be responsible for damages of any nature derived from:
- The contents, information, opinions and statements of any User or of third parties or entities that communicate through the Service.
- The use that users may make of the materials included on the website, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, confidential information, content of the Service or third parties.
- Carrying out acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising or infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and image, of the property rights and of any other nature belonging to a third party by reason of the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
- The eventual loss of user data for reasons not attributable to the Service.
In this way, Mobile Diseño is not responsible for the information and content stored on platforms, forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allow third parties to publish content independently on this website.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, Mobile Diseño made available to all users, authorities and security forces, to actively collaborate in the withdrawal, or blocking, of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order.
In this way, in the event that the user considers that there may be some illegitimate content, we would appreciate it if you notify us immediately through the following email: info(at)mobiledis.com.
5. MANAGEMENT OF THE BLOG.
Mobile Diseño reserves the right to delete any comment or contribution that violates the rules of use of this website, the law, morality or public order.
The use of the blog for the inclusion of promotional, destructive, insulting comments or those that go against the good tone of the web or of any of its users is totally prohibited.
From the Mobile Diseño team, we are committed to controlling the use of our blog by third parties and we seek the deletion, annulment, elimination of any harmful comment, but in no case can Mobile Diseño be held responsible for the opinions that users may give. Although, we will be happy to collaborate with any user or authority that considers the inclusion of a harmful comment on our blog, and for this we provide the following email: info(at)mobiledis.com
6. PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY.
Mobile Diseño in compliance with Spanish regulations for the protection of personal data, guarantees full compliance with the obligations described therein, as well as the implementation of the security measures contemplated in the Personal Data Protection Law (Ley 15/1999 onwards, LOPD) and new European Regulation (EU) 2016/679, onwards GDPR.
You need to know that at Mobile Diseño we collect personal data through the contact form and the payment platform integrated into this website.
The use of your personal data will be for the commercial offer of our services, information about promotions, activities or events, as well as being able to manage the payment and your registration in the selected courses.
Although it is necessary that you accept the “Privacy and Data Protection Policy” in which you are informed in a more detailed way about the use and treatment of your data, all users have the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, limitation, portability, cancellation or opposition, through the following email: info(at)mobiledis.com, or to the postal address: A7 – Km. 189.5, 29604 Marbella, Málaga.
In the “Cookies Policy” we inform you that the Mobile Design website has Cookies in favour of giving more validity to its services. We do not have our own Cookies, but please consult the Privacy and Cookies section.
7. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
Mobile Diseño is located in Spain, so it is bound by Spanish and European laws on Data Protection.
The User accepts that the claims or complaints against Mobile Diseño that come from or are related to the use of this website and more specifically with the processing of their personal data will be resolved by the court of competent jurisdiction located in Seville.
If the User accesses this site from a location outside of Spain, they are responsible for complying with all applicable local and international laws.
Mobile Diseño may modify this legal notice at any time by publishing it on this website, which will always include the date of the last applicable update.
LAST MODIFICATION: 05/06/2019